FATTORIA IL MILIONE
We welcome you to Fattoria Il Milione – Holidayfarm and Residence, where we hope you can spend unforgettable days. In compliance with the WHO guidelines to have every safe environment we have created this page that replaces the paper information that you would have found in the apartment.
Please, scrol this page to find all the useful informations: simple rules to be observed to respect the environment, nature and other Guests.
The reception is at your complete disposal for further questions and clarifications by dialing +39 055 2323211 from your smartphone.
- CHECK OUT
- SNACK & DRINKS
- Opening Hours: morning 08.30-12.00pm afternoon 3.00pm – 8.00pm
- Phone from your Smartphone +39 055 2323211 (also in case of emergency during closing hours or +39 339 6245577 – Wapp too)
- You can buy home made wine bottles, adapters, mosquito machine, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, caps and goggles for the swimming pool, tennis balls.
- Soccer balls, tennis rackets, racquets and balls for table tennis are available and bicycles for adults and children can be rent.
- You can book our Safe Box Breakfast for € 10 per person (if it isn’t included on your booking) or your extra cleaning at an additional cost of € 20 (Cleaning of the apartment with change of towels and sheets is provided after 7 nights).
- If you haven’t registered on-line (through Safe Check-In) all the family members and / or all the guests sharing the apartment, you can send documents by email to email@example.com or by Wapp to +39 3396245577 specifying the name of your apartment. Any omission could be sanctioned by local police headquarters.
• Check-out: 10.00am and the keys must be left on the wood basket nearby the reception door. After check-out you can stay by the pool.
• On departure day, you are expected to leave the apartment in reasonable conditions and take out the garbage. The kitchen / kitchenette must be left tidy and clean, so please provide it or let us know at the time of departure (extra charge € 30).
• Any extra has to be paid the day before departure.
• Late Check Out: you could stay on your apartment till 6.00pm the departure day with extra charge of €50 (on request and availability to be asked the day before the departure).
Free and unattended parking areas nearby your apartment. We kindly ask to park your car properly and pay attention to prohibition signs.
- WI-FI free service: in your apartment, in the pool area, in the internal courtyard of the villa, in the living room of the villa, in the area in front of the reception, in the gym and in the courtyard of I Rossi.
- Network: MILIONEWIFI network and follow the instructions.
- You can log in with your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, … or with your email address. Thanks for the LIKE!
- Access is free and expires after 60 minutes of inactivity so you will need to reconnect.
- Vending machines with water, drinks, sweet and savory snacks: at the entrance to the living room of Villa Poggio Arniano, by the swimming pool and at the entrance of the I Rossi complex.
- Vending machine for Tea and Lavazza coffee: at the entrance of the living room of Villa Poggio Arniano and at the entrance of the I Rossi complex.
- The vending machines only work with coins and give the rest.
- Remember to pick one item at a time.
- ! Covid-19: please sanitize your hands before use
At the entrance of the structure there are containers for the separate collection of glass / paper / plastic / organic / undifferentiated.
We kindly ask you not to leave any kind of waste around the structure, in order to respect the environment and especially the wild animals that live there.
Your 4-legged friends are welcome! (only a small cleaning fee of € 8 per day is required). Please, remember the following simple rules:
- We remind you that wild animals live on the estate, children run and could be other dogs so they should always be kept on a leash.
- The needs must always be collected with the special bags
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area and in the breakfast room
- In the apartment they cann’t stay on over sofas and beds
Education and common sense are always the guide for the respect of those who will occupy the apartment after you, therefore we ask you to promptly report any damage caused by your 4-legged friends.